Sunday, October 02, 2005
We're bloggin' now!
Welcome to our page! I figured that this would be a great way to keep in contact with everyone (thanks for the idea Andrea!), and since I'll post pictures you'll be able to see our girls (and probably Ed and I) as they grow so quickly. I'll try to write every Sunday or Monday, so it should be pretty current whenever you feel like checking it out. I don't think we're terribly exciting, but since I love reading about what's going on with other people I thought I'd make it easy for all of you who we don't get to see very often. And maybe this will motivate me to take more pictures and get out of the house more since I know I'll have to find something to write about every week! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment