Again, I know I'm not writing every week, but we didn't have any pictures or any news last week. But this week we have a little bit...
I've been threatening to do it for a long time, but I just couldn't get up the courage. Finally this week I knew it was now or never. As the girls were taking a bath I went and got the scissors and a comb and was all ready when the girls got out. I sat Kimberlee down, and five minutes later she was a whole new person. I cut off her hair! I've asked Kimmee quite a few times if she wanted me to cut her hair, and she always said yes. It was me that had the problem - it took 3 1/2 years for it to get that way! I'm still going through withdrawals, but Kimberlee loves it. A lot of her friends have short hair, and she's all about fitting in (yep, we're worried about those teenage years).
Anyway, besides that we really don't have a lot to say. I finally downloaded the pictures from when Ed was in Biloxi - there were a few more, but he was driving while he was taking them and it's hard to tell what he was looking at when they're small pictures. You get the idea from what's on here. Ed is back from Dallas, which means he is done with upgrades and training at other locations. Yay! He is officially an instructor pilot, which so far is probably his least favorite part of his job. It's hard to enjoy flying when the new co-pilot keeps trying to kill you. Once Ed gets used to his role as instructor it will probably be better - it's just a lot to have to worry about right now.
After some Christmas shopping we took our first family trip to Chuck E. Cheese on Saturday. Kimberlee can't stop talking about it, and there were quite a lot of tears this morning when she asked if we could go again today and I said no. It's so hard to be three. She is loving preschool and has learned to write quite a few letters (O, T, F, N, H, E, B, C, L, P, and Q - not K yet - she has a hard time with slants).
Keira is still doing what toddlers do. She's getting more teeth, she learns new words, she tortures Kimberlee. I think that's yet another reason Kimmee loves her haircut - Keira can't pull her hair as easily now. Keira is obviously also learning to say, "I'm sorry."
And right now Keira is in her crib calling me to come get her - guess naptime is over. We love hearing from everyone - leave comments! Emails are wonderful too!
Love, The Andersons
2 comments:
Don't worry about Kimmee's hair. It looks great! Short hair becomes her :)
Kimmi looks great, her hair is the same length as aunt Nancy's. you can send the blog to me too, at zemosule@yahoo.com
Aaron
Post a Comment