WOW! Neat trick! I just read your comments on our blog. Thanks for keeping in touch! I wanted to send you our "Christmas card" which really was Hyrum's baby announcement but didn't have your address...guess we will have to wait till you get to Japan. What part of Japan will you be living in? I hope you guys like Asia. I've been there twice (China and the Phillipines) and totally loved it! Good for you on being adventureous! Having three kiddos hasn't been too bad. Hyrum is a super baby so that helps a lot! I don't get much done but I don't know that I did with two either. How is it going for you? So BYU...Joseph decided to go to Law School. Who would have guessed??! He is really excited about it, so I'm happy that he is happy. It should be a crazy three years, but hopefully worth it. Good luck with the final and big move! I'm excited to see some cool Japan pictures in the future. Love to all the Andersons! Kara and family
1 comment:
WOW! Neat trick!
I just read your comments on our blog. Thanks for keeping in touch! I wanted to send you our "Christmas card" which really was Hyrum's baby announcement but didn't have your address...guess we will have to wait till you get to Japan. What part of Japan will you be living in? I hope you guys like Asia. I've been there twice (China and the Phillipines) and totally loved it! Good for you on being adventureous!
Having three kiddos hasn't been too bad. Hyrum is a super baby so that helps a lot! I don't get much done but I don't know that I did with two either. How is it going for you?
So BYU...Joseph decided to go to Law School. Who would have guessed??! He is really excited about it, so I'm happy that he is happy. It should be a crazy three years, but hopefully worth it.
Good luck with the final and big move! I'm excited to see some cool Japan pictures in the future.
Love to all the Andersons!
Kara and family
Post a Comment