Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

SCUBA



Ed got his SCUBA certification last week. You can't see much of him here. He is the yellow-gloved hand on the right side feeding the large fish a hot dog. You can also catch a glimpse of his head at the very end (he's behind the girl). I have a couple more pictures, but they are on our other computer that is in the process of dying...so I'll have to post them later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool. How did you get this video? (and is that beeping sound at the end the sound of your camera batteries dying?)

MaryAnn said...

Apparently they have cases for your camera at the scuba shop to take it underwater (this is some other guy taking the video, so I'm not exactly sure how it works). And I'm honestly not sure what that beeping is at the end...maybe he can only record so many seconds of video on his camera?

Anonymous said...

The water is as clear as Hawaii!