Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Today is such a special day...


Keira turned 3 on Sunday! We had a small family party at home with the usual - presents, cake and ice cream, singing, balloons, and of course a couple of crazy girls! I couldn't believe how happy Kimmee was for Keira to have a birthday - I thought there would be jealousy and whining, but I was wrong! Keira responded by sharing all of her presents with Kimmee. Why can't every day be like that?
It's hard to imagine this big girl was the tiny baby we met three years ago. At the same time it seems like Keira has been three for about 9 months now. She talks so well and is the expert on copying Kimberlee which sometimes makes her seem older than she is. We're so happy to have Keira in our family! (By the way, that is a happy face in the lower picture - that's what she does when we tell her to smile...)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Keira! We love you! love uncle boyd and aunt rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Maryann! This is Jenny. I love reading your blog and seeing the girls grow up. It's way fun. :-) Plus, I'm learning more about my native land. You are so lucky to live there. Hopefully one day I can visit Japan. Talk to you later!
Jenny

Jody Carson said...

It's my girls! I will have to show this picture to the kids. That's funny that is a "happy" face........ :)

Nancy said...

Sorry we didn't say Happy Birthday to Keira sooner! Boy was my head on a different continent!! So Happy Birthday!! We love you and miss you! Love, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Aaron and little Jaron