The story of one manly man and the women who love him.
wow, what a beautiful place!!
the previous comment was left by me... but Jaron pushed something that made it post before I could attach my name to it. ha ha.
Great pics. I especially love the one with you in your swimsuit...it shows off your farmers tan wonderfully!!! Just teasing you. Sounds like fun. What's with your accident proned daughter?
Loved the pictures. Makes me want to go to Japan and visit and get out of the cold weather here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow, what a beautiful place!!
the previous comment was left by me... but Jaron pushed something that made it post before I could attach my name to it. ha ha.
Great pics. I especially love the one with you in your swimsuit...it shows off your farmers tan wonderfully!!! Just teasing you. Sounds like fun. What's with your accident proned daughter?
Loved the pictures. Makes me want to go to Japan and visit and get out of the cold weather here.
Post a Comment