How cool is it that we had Thanksgiving Dinner outside? It was a beautiful Okinawan day - we spent it with great friends, ate way too much good food, and played the day away. By the way, that is a Martinelli's bottle, and while I'm not a big fan of bum pictures we just couldn't resist this one of Keira...the girl doesn't have hips, what can I say?
3 comments:
I think the bum picture is quite appropriate. It's hilarious. I love that you had a mini-Christmas before Ed left. What a great idea!
What's sad is that we had a mini-Christmas too. We did the "Black Friday" shopping with the kids. Since we got a couple toys we just let them have them already. Pathetic. Unfortunately I think we are just solidifying the multiple-presents-day thing. I think we've only had one true Christmas since we've been married because my husband is too much of a kid to wait. He just says he's preparing us for when he is deployed during holidays. I think he just uses it as an excuse to open presents "now." Anyways...I'll let you know what our assignment is. Later.
I love the picture of Ed with the tie. His face kind of says "Oh yeah, another tie." hehe I'm glad you got to have a little Christmas with your hubby before he left.
Post a Comment