Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Hunky Husband Survey

Yes, I'm missing my sweetie. For all of you dying to know more about Ed:

What is his name? Edward Lee Anderson
How long have you been married? 7 years
How long did you date? I never know how to answer this. We knew each other for about a year before we got engaged, but "dating" someone to me has always meant kissing, so we "dated" for about 2 weeks before we got engaged. And then we were engaged for 4 1/2 months.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Probably Ed, but I am not far behind.
Who said I love you first? Ed - then he asked if that freaked me out. It didn't.
Who is taller? Ed, by 1 1/2 inches
Who sings better? I'd say we're about equal - I know a little more about music, but Ed has a nicer voice and a better ear.
Who is smarter? Ed, definitely. Not only does he understand concepts quicker than me, he retains the information a lot longer.
Whose temper is worse? Probably me. Ed doesn't get angry very often, at least not at home. He's told me a couple stories about work...
Who does the laundry? me
Who does the dishes? me - it's Ed's least favorite chore, so if he does do them I'm either sick or really stressed out or he is being extra sweet.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? me - but Ed is in charge of the finances
Who mows the lawn? Ed - or the other men in our 4-plex.
Who cooks dinner? If Ed is home in time and feels like it, he does. He's a much better cook than I am and he enjoys it a lot more. But most of the time I do the cooking.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Ed because I make him.
Who is more stubborn? me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't think either of us has ever been wrong.
Whose parents do you see the most? Wow, neither? No, when we are in Idaho, it's pretty equal. Ed's parents come to visit us more.
Who proposed? Ed - it caught us both by surprise.
Who has more friends? Hmmm, define "friends." Me I guess.
Who has more siblings? me
Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think Ed has the final say on things, but it's never really come to that. We discuss big things, but we both let each other do what we need to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that most of our comments seem like they would be identical? I would only have to fine tune some things like the height and other technical details. I think we are too much alike but yet we get along. A little odd since Lizzy is very much like me but sometimes we fight like cats and dogs. I don't get it. Anyways...

Nancy said...

yes, Ed is a good cook. I'd be scared to drive in Japan. I'd make Ed drive too.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that Ed cooks! I hate cooking and I wish Boyd would take a turn every now and then..... *sigh*

The Addams Family said...

Hey guys! It's Ryan & Kristina Addams. I received your Christmas card today, just after I mailed yours to your OH address! I guess I'll be getting that one back! I didn't know you had moved or had baby girl #3. Congrats! We have a blog as well: addamsfam.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!