Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've obviously changed my blog template. It's refreshing. And it was super easy (thanks, Cutest Blog on the Block). And it mostly fixed the post I was having trouble with before. Then again, it has messed up some of my previous posts too. Can't win them all, I guess.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Very cute. Speaking of which...your GIRLS are SO CUTE. I love how they have matching Easter dresses.

Anonymous said...

I like it! This "Cutest Blog on the Block" thing seems to be catching on. I found it through another friend's website, and I've recommended it to a lot of people. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I like the new format. I know you said before that you were having problems with video uploads. Try doing Smilebox. It's lets to send it to a blog. It puts it in the format that the blog uses best. Just a thought.

Nancy said...

I like it. I've never heard of that site. I'll have to try it out. My way of changing things seems to take to long and I never like it anyway. Cute cute.

Marchelle said...

I was inspired by your change in template and changed mine as well. I can't believe how big your girls are!! They are so cute!

Jody Carson said...

Your background is very tropical to me. I like it. It goes well with the girl's dresses too! :)