This is Krista's favorite nursery song. She asks to sing it every night before bed. Sorry for the scary singing - Mom has a cold and lost her voice.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so adorable! I can't wait for Nathan to start doing cute things like that. He's focused all of his time and talents on physical development, so his social/verbal skills are.... um.... lacking. He does really like the Patty-Cake game though.
You are right! She is too cute! I like how there were times that Krista was "ahead" of your singing with her actions.......... Yes, I could tell that you have a cold :( But you sounded okay in your singing. I was waiting for you to sound worse. You didn't sound bad, silly!
10 comments:
That is so adorable! I can't wait for Nathan to start doing cute things like that. He's focused all of his time and talents on physical development, so his social/verbal skills are.... um.... lacking. He does really like the Patty-Cake game though.
SOOOOO cute. Taylor only really likes to dance to Hannah Montana and The Wiggles.
Absolutely adorable.
That is so cute!
You are right! She is too cute! I like how there were times that Krista was "ahead" of your singing with her actions.......... Yes, I could tell that you have a cold :( But you sounded okay in your singing. I was waiting for you to sound worse. You didn't sound bad, silly!
That is SO cute!
What a cutie you have! That was such an adorable video! I can't wait until Cameron starts doing hand motions when he sings!
How cute! Lets try this comment thing again...maybe it will love me now :)
She is so cute! I love her giggle at the end.
Ed is so talented - who knew?
Post a Comment