One year ago the little Anderson family got on a plane. 18 hours (and a crossing of the international date line) later we arrived at our new island home. To commemorate that momentous occasion and the year that has followed, I present for your viewing pleasure a video of some of the fun things that we have only been able to do and see because Okinawa is our home...
And just for good measure, I'm currently listening to Kimberlee and Keira in another room arguing over whose pretend language sounds more like Japanese. I think it's quite fitting.
Thanks for the idea Shannan. By the way, I think your family is in the background of one of our Ryukyu Mura pictures...were we on the same tour?
7 comments:
That was so awesome!! Loved the music. I can't believe it's been a year. Wow, time flies.
Fun stuff. The USA is going to seem so boring now.
I am probably the only one who will think this, but I can't believe that it has ONLY been a year. So much has happened that it seems like it's been two years since you left the U.S. I liked your song for your video. Too funny. There was a line in there about being surrounded by strangers. I understand that feeling......... ;)
Wow, I loved the video. Glad you've been able to see and do so many things to make the year so memorable.
That was great! I loved the background song...very appropriate.
You guys have been busy this first year. :)
Has it really been a year already! Wow, looks like you are getting a lot of memories to bring back to the states with you. That is awesome! I loved it! Yeah you! I need someone to teach me how to do the clips!
Yeah for all the fun things you have been able to do. I think I am with Jody on the "it's only been ONE year." It seems you have been there forever. I'm glad you have been able to do so many fun things. I am looking forward to finally getting to do the same now that T can take leave. I also absolutely love the song.
Post a Comment