Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Krista Mae

It is always so amazing to me that someone can go from THIS...
to THIS
in such a short amount of time. Krista turned 2 years old yesterday, although she is quick to tell you she is 6, 10 or 12. However, she isn't yet ready to give up the title of "baby," insisting to me that she is not a big girl. That's fine with me, I'd rather keep her small for just a little longer.

Some of Krista's current favorites (for posterity's sake):

Favorite movie: Curious George (she calls it "Monkey Dorge" and goes around telling people, "I a monkey!")

Favorite TV show(s): Dora and Diego

Favorite color: blue

Favorite animals: birds and fish

Favorite foods: fruit snacks, yogurt, chicken, oranges

Favorite phrases: "Look at me!" "Just a second" "Awesome!" "Oh, cooooool." "Thank you, Mommy."

Favorite activities: going for walks, swinging on the bunkbed, talking (she is SUCH a chatterbox), giving hugs and kisses.

Happy birthday Krista Mae!

We just LOVE this girl!

13 comments:

Cathryn said...

Adorable! She is such a cutie.

Jody Carson said...

Happy Birthday baby girl Krista! She still looks a lot like Kimmee, but she's coming into her own. Too cute!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Krista! I thought of you all day! Can't wait to see you!

rylissite said...

Happy Birthday dear sweet Krista! I was thinking about you yesterday! We miss you, and hope to see you again soon! I hope youre day was sweet!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Krista! Maybe one day you and Allie can be good pals. I didn't realize they were so close in age. Bummer you guys live on the other side of the world!

Unknown said...

Did you like our birthday singing? We hope you had a happy birthday. Look for a package in the mail! Love, grandma Law

Grandma and Bonka said...

Happy Birthday Krista. You are too cute for words.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday! She is so cute. I like to hear about all her monkey-business and sass. I also have one that's two and insists he's the baby! Hope it was a great birthday!!

maynardmoments said...

Hey there,
I found your blog! Your girls are adorable!!! Wow, they are so cute! Looks like you are having all sorts of adventures. Your trip to Guam looked awsome! Take care!
(cousin) Becky

Berly said...

Happy Birthday I can't believe she is 2. Makes me realize how close Taylor is to being 2 I am glad she had a great day.

Jay and Kara Barney said...

Cute! I love hearing all she is up to and her favorites. What a great idea.
-Kara

Alicia said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. At first I thought Krista was Keira. So cute!

Mary Peterson said...

Happy Birthday! What a cutie!