Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

I expect...

Baby Anderson #4 - due June 2009
Sorry for the recent lack of updates. This baby has made me quite ill and with Ed gone and 3 adorable, yet needy, girls, the last thing I have wanted to do is to update my blog...or take pictures for the blog...or do anything picture-worthy. Give me a couple more weeks, I should be back in the saddle then.

20 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Congratulations! What a FUN surprise to see on your blog! Hope you're feeling well soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh buck up. Just kidding. Even though I have already said it, congrats. We love you all. It was fun to have Ed here for Thanksgiving. I think he had fun. And no...they didn't just talk "shop." They watched football too.

Shaulan said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling better soon! Take it easy!
Love,
Shaulan

Mindy said...

I wondered when I saw the word "expect" in your title if it could be for real or if you were tricking me. Thanks for the suspense!
And Congrats! I hope you get to feeling like superwoman again soon.

Jay and Kara Barney said...

How sweet. If you need anyone to watch your girls so you can have a moment of sanity let me know.

Jody Carson said...

Logan saw the ultra sound picture and asked, "Is that a skirt?" Ha, ha! It made me laugh. It's not that I didn't believe you when you told me before, but it is always nice to see an ultra-sound picture. I was a little worried that I would forget how to "read" one, but somethings aparently, you can't forget. :) I'm so happy for you both, and I know that you know that I wish I could be there to visit you in the hospital, and to bring you dinner and to watch your girls....... I MISS YOU!!! Take care of yourself little Mama!

Grandma and Bonka said...

I love the ultrasound. What a clear picture. Hope you feel better feel. Counting down the days until we see you.

Music Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope your fourth pregnancy goes smoother than mine--this has been really tough on my physically for some reason. Anyway, I saw your comment on my blog and had to hop over here to confirm my suspicions. I am so happy for you! go to http://www.sarabearbaskets.com and then find a store that sells them. (I'm sure that might be difficult in Japan...) Amazon carries them, though, so you might be able to get one from there. And can I just say, you won't be sorry?! Yes, I really am that pathetic, but so it goes. Hope you get feeling better real soon. I can relate :(

Sue said...

Congratulations guys! I'm excited for you. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Liz said...

Congrats! Are you going to find out if it's another girl or not?

Hope you get feeling better as time goes on.

Angela Draper said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you. I hope you get feeling better!

Armstrong Family said...

Congrats. Hope you get feeling better soon. I know how you feel.~mandy

Sherrie Batty said...

Congratulations... You will be pleased to know that your child is the first ultrasound that I could actually see a baby and not just swirling lines... I used to think they were like those "magic seeing eye posters" and everyone was just pretending that they could see something. ;o)

Mary Peterson said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I agree with some of the others, your ultra-sound picture is awesome! One of the best I've ever seen. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

McBrides said...

Congratulations to you! Don't know if you already knew, but I'm expecting #3 in March. :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Armstrong Family said...

congrats~mandy

Lu said...

congrats! How exciting!

pinon family said...

congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you are feeling better soon, that really is the pits when you have other kids to take care of and can't lay around on the couch. I hope it is a boy...I think every family needs a boy or two...it makes life interesting! Plus you then come to understand why men are the way they are, they are born that way!

Michelle Ross said...

When are you due? I'm due June 23
Due you know what you're having?