Pres Ut delivered this message at the RS Women's Meeting that I went to with Pat and Mary in the conference center. I remember how I felt as I listened to him. I have thought about this message of creating many times since then. I 100% agree with him. As we create, we feel happy even in tough times.
5 comments:
I love this one too! I watched over and over again on Sunday.
I showed this video to our Relief Society at our birthday dinner last night. I love it, too!
And President Uchtdorf is totally hot.
Wow... that is amazing. I have to say that the background music helps to get the inspiration flowing.
Pres Ut delivered this message at the RS Women's Meeting that I went to with Pat and Mary in the conference center. I remember how I felt as I listened to him. I have thought about this message of creating many times since then. I 100% agree with him. As we create, we feel happy even in tough times.
Post a Comment