Kimberlee is 7! Birthdays always make me reminisce. She was born on a Monday night at 11:21 (we tell her she came out staying up way past her bedtime...she is still a night owl today). They teased me about pulling her out by her hair - she had sooo much! She was a tiny little thing, and stayed that way for a long time. It took forever for her to even grow into 0-3 month clothes. I have some adorable pictures of Kimmee as a baby, but they are scrapbooked and sitting in Ed's parents' house while we are overseas...so these will have to do.
3 weeks old
August 2003 (17 months old) with Lacey (Ed's cousin's dog). Kimmee (who could say dog and spoke very clearly) decided her name was Kiko, and nothing could convince her otherwise.
And today....(yet again, our camera is dying, so sorry for the rotten pictures)
The most exciting part of her birthday was having Daddy home again. He surprised her by showing up to eat lunch with her at school, and then surprised her again when she got home with Guitar Hero (which was not a birthday gift, we just happened to get it that day). We spent the evening rockin' out to Pat Benetar and Blondie and even a little Ozzie. After dinner at Chili's Too, it was time for presents.
Opening her new pink soccer ball.
A reading pillow from Grandma Anderson.
A Carnivale mask from Aunt Nancy in Italy.
Happy Birthday big girl!
Happy Birthday big girl!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Kimmie! Since your camera is messing up, it kind of looks like the pictures are from the 80's.
Wow, can Kimmee really be 7? Love her 3-year picture, good times in OH.
Happy Birthday to Kimmee!!
"Happay Birday" from Jaron too.
Glad you got the mask, I love the reading pillow!! I bet lunch with Daddy was fantastic. I can't believe you're 7!
Happy Birthday!
Since I haven't met your girls in person, it seems like Kimmee looks a lot like Krista on the side bar. You make beautiful girls either way!
Happy Birthday to Kimmee. I was the first one (minus hospital staff and parents of course) to see her. I can't believe that was really 7 years ago already. Crazy. She's so big and so beautiful. Happy B-day!
Wow, what a beautiful girl! My first memory of her is watching her walk away from me at the mall in SLC. (Family reunion when she was just little. For some reason I was playing with her while you guys were off...) Anyway, she just kept walking, never looking back to see if anyone cared where she went. So independent and confident. I loved it!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I remember when that picture of her with Lacy was taken. Her little petite features remind me of Taylor's.
happy birthday to kimmee. funny how much krista looks like her big sister did at that age.
Happy Birthday Kimmie. She must love Pink!:)
Happy Birthday Kimmie. She must love Pink!:)
Okay, I've TOTALLY been OUT of the Blogging loop for QUITE some time!!! Sorry!!! Wow! Kimmee is 7!!! I had forgotten that Savannah actually LOOKED like that! Too funny! She's quite the slimmed down, long haired babe now (if I don't say so myself!) Happy, Happy belated birthday Kimberly dear!!! We LOVE you!!!
Post a Comment