Kimberlee had a big day on Saturday - her first gymnastics meet! She has been practicing her Level 1 routines for a couple weeks straight, and it really paid off - not only did she get "excellent"s on all 4 routines (the scores were good, great, and excellent, and there weren't many who got 4 excellents), but she also got 1st place on her floor routine - way to go Kimmee!!!
Doing warm-ups (Kimmee is the one in the middle of everything looking at the camera).
"Big finish" on her vault.
This is her vault score, which was the only one we were able to see - the floor judge forgot to hold up her score, and the beam and bar judges were facing away from us, so we didn't know her scores until the end.
And finally, her "award-winning" floor routine - thanks Angie for taking the video!
7 comments:
That is a super cute floor routine. I've thought about putting Lizzy in gymnastics (if I can find one here). I think she would love it. Kimmee is getting too big. She is a doll. Hope we get to see you in June.
That was incredible! I'm so glad Kimmee loves gymnastics. Woman after my own heart!
Tell her congrats! That's really awesome. She seems like a natural.
I love it, good job Kimmie! That is quite the little gymnast you have there, I'm sure you already know!
Kimmee, I'm so proud of you. You are a wonderful gymnast!
Wow Kimmee, that's awesome! I didn't know you had those moves in you :) When we see you next you'll have to show us some of your gymnastics skills.
Excellent form... I can see why Kimmee won the floor, perfect forward and backward rolls (without knees touching), lovely bridge... Congratulations you have an excellent gymnast. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment