Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christmas Present

I have been working on a family Christmas present. I knew it was going to be a rather large project, so I started working on it a couple months ago. And I will have to keep on working on it all the way through to December, because it will most likely not be finished until right around Christmas. This project is quite physically demanding, and has already wreaked a lot of havoc, even making me sick to my stomach at times. But, oh my goodness, will it be worth it. We have wanted one of these for quite some time, and despite all the work that goes into it, we couldn't be more excited. Do you want a sneak peak?







































I'll let you know how the finished product turns out. We're hoping it will be done around Christmas Eve. Stay tuned!

11 comments:

The Caldwells said...

So exciting!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

I see little arms and legs!! I hope there's a little gift between the legs for you. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS, that is totally awesome!

Sue said...

That is the cutest little gummy bear! I'm excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon so you can enjoy the summer heat!

Angela Draper said...

Yeah!!! What a perfect Christmas present and it couldn't be cuter. Keep up that hard work!

Mindy said...

Awwww! Cute little gummy bear! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling OK.

Lys said...

yay maryann! (and ed and the girls!) how fun, good luck!

The Aguilars' said...

I was wondering when you were going to go public with the information. Congrats. Let me know when you find out what you are having.

The Schooley's said...

Yeay!! Congratulations. That is so exciting. Can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Cynthia Allen said...

I'm so excited for you. I hope you feel icky because it's a boy and not just you getting older. It was so great to see you. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 3+ years to see each other again.

Shaulan said...

What a wonderful Christmas this will be!!! We're so happy for you! May you feel well and have a sweet baby! Miss you!