Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

FINALLY!

I really didn't plan on posting again so soon (like an hour after my last post)...but 10 minutes ago THIS happened: I purposely focused on the tooth and not Kimberlee's bloody gums, which is why she is blurred. You're welcome.
I don't even want to tell you how long this tooth has been loose, how long she's been twisting it with her tongue, how long she's been pushing it until it sticks straight out, perpendicular to all her other teeth. But I will tell you that once she made up her mind to pull it out it took all of 20 seconds. We're all so glad that first one is out - she's got 3 others that are loose, and I have the feeling their coming-out process won't be nearly so drawn out.

3 comments:

rachel garber said...

For some reason, loose teeth gross me out. So, with you having to deal with FOUR, man, I am not envious! I did a long drawn out process on my first and then popped the rest out like it was nothing ... good luck!

TNIRYAN said...

Oh the gore, the gore! Can you believe that Ian is going into third grade with all of his baby teeth? He hasn't lost one, and at our recent trip to the dentist, they said that his permanent teeth aren't even ready yet! Don't tell him I mentioned this, 'kay? I don't want him to start obsessing about it.

Mindy said...

Does the tooth fairy travel to Japan?

Keira's cake was beautiful...looks like she enjoyed her birthday very much.