Her first bath:
She looks concerned, but she really loved the warm water, and especially liked getting her hair washed. She was furious when it was time to get out.
Going to church for the first time:
And this is what she's doing right now...
...which is why I'm able to post right now. Don't let the double chin fool you, she is still tiny. Although, that is the outfit she wore home from the hospital, and I'm pretty sure this is the last time she'll get to wear it.
Kassie has been such a good baby so far. When she is upset it can be heard far and wide, but she doesn't get upset very often. I'm amazed I don't have a picture of her with her pacifier - she loves that thing. She is my first to even take one. She has yet to cry during a car ride or stroller ride. And she puts up with all the sisterly love she gets like a champ. I guess we'll keep her. :)
9 comments:
She's beautiful! Thanks for posting pictures. Wish I were there to hold her and play with the girls.
She has a ton of hair!!! Wow! I know what you mean about just wanting to hold your newborn...hard to get ANYTHING else done during the day, but so nice just to hold her.
She's so darling. She reminds me of Keira, I think. It sounds so fun to have 4 girls in a row!
She is simply beautiful! Go ahead and hold her. Memorize it all. But put Ed in charge of photos, or even Kimmie. I'm surprised at how good Olivia does when I hand her the camera! Best of luck with 4! xoxo
She is so gorgeous. I love all of her hair! How cute!
She is one lucky little girl to have you as her mommy:] So glad all is well. Don't think I'm brave enough for 4, although I really miss cuddling those little newborns. I have no doubt that you will continue to handle 4 beautifully.
she.is.adorable. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to the four kid thing!
Wow, that first picture looks so much like Keira! She looks like such a sweet little thing, I can't wait to meet her. Speaking of, will our next meeting be when you move from Okinawa or will it be before?
You are such a good mom. I think she looks a lot like Keira. I'll print off your blog and send it to grandma Jo. Keep up the good work and smile. This is the fun part!
Post a Comment