Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

All clean

After baths on Saturday night:

The girls have been complaining that a certain someone has been getting all the camera attention lately and insisted that I share the love.

6 comments:

LA Law said...

I can't believe how much hair she has!!

rylissite said...

BUGSY!!!!! I LOVE those pictures of her! Oh, she's so cute! So are the other ones!

Allen Family said...

Yeah...what are you thinking only taking pictures of a certain someone?! Seriously...sometimes I think I only take pictures of Junior. Something about the baby thing (even when they aren't babies anymore).

Unknown said...

Kimmee is looking like an 8 year old. I can't believe it! All the girls are growing up so fast!

maynardmoments said...

Hey there!
Your girls are so dang cute. Honestly. I love your blog.
We had to quickly make our blog private, but I want to invite you to it. Could you please send me your email address. Thanks!
Becky

runorbust@gmail.com

The Schooley's said...

Prettiest girls alive!! LOVE it!