Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

June

Now that it's just about July, I suppose it's time to clear a few pictures off the camera.

Can you see what's written on that plane? Right underneath the cockpit window?
We spent one very windy day at the beach. The next week I went again and we were in the water for 15 minutes when the lifeguards told us to get out because of a storm. Weird summer so far.
Kimberlee is in a super silly phase. She is showing off a story she wrote about Little Red Riding Hood. I'm pretty sure she mentioned toilets and in the end everyone died. Glad she loves writing though.
Keira is looking so grown up. Sigh. Keira and Kimmee are both involved in a summer culture program and loving it. Kimberlee has done it the last 2 years and Keira is pretty happy that she finally gets to go as well.
For about a week Krista would give Ed and I a solemn thumbs up every time she liked something that we did. She was very serious about it.
She's also pretty serious about her rock collection. Don't touch her rocks. And don't look at her rocks unless you're going to tell her how pretty they are.
Kassie started the month like this:
And is now like this:
Just kidding, she's still pretty happy:
But seriously, don't mess with her:

This is how we figured out the little princess was ready for solid food:

So I was lazy for a couple more weeks and then finally gave her what she wanted.
She wasn't a big fan of rice cereal, but l.o.v.e.s. everything else.
This is our pet banana spider. He (she?) lives on our front porch and is very quickly getting creepy huge.
And finally, my favorite Cocok's nails ever. Every time I see the green it makes me smile.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Totally impressed with the writing on the plane. Violet is eating solids now because she is the same way. She stares us down if we eat in front of her. She eats WAY more than Jaron eats for dinner. LOVE the pictures of Kassie and her different expressions. She looks like such a fun little girl! Can't wait to meet her someday.

rachel garber said...

I'd like to pint out that it is almost 6pm for you on TUESDAY and I have 10:43 pm MONDAY. This just blows my mind.

Anyway, I love your life and am totally jealous of it and think you have the most fabulous kids ever. EVER.

emily said...

Yea Capt. Anderson! That's very cool! I love Krista's solemn thumbs up and Kassie's game face. Priceless. Your kids are so cute!

Music Mama said...

Cool plane!! Loved the thumbs up and the crazy baby faces. Such cute girls!! Oh, and the pedi is awesome ;)

Allen Family said...

Again...like the last forever, I am totally jealous of where you are. So exciting for Ed to have his name on the plane. That is very cool. Your girls are just so adorable and a little crazy. Can't imagine where they picked that up from...ED...MaryAnn. Ok...either one works. Love you all.

Amy K said...

Kassi's faces are AWESOME! I'll have to remember to show Lee. Love the thumbs up.

Grandma and Bonka said...

Way cool plane. Hope you can get more beach time. Girls are so cute and talented! My fingers are crossed for this summer for extra luck.

Boyd Family said...

great moments. I love Kassie's faces. I also love the green toes. I had a red and black one with pretty flowers like yours that I loved every time I looked down. I haven't had my toes done since I left!!!!

Law Family said...

Thanks for sharing! What cutie pies you have! They are all darling!

Anonymous said...

Love, LOVE the toes!! Not loving the spider though...eek! Your girls are so beautiful, and I am sure that I would be thrilled if my boys met up with them and wanted to marry then in about 15 years! And YEA for the name on the plane, but one question...where is the nose art with your face on a super sexy body??