Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Another first

My Krista Mae is at preschool as we speak (or, I guess, as I write) and I'm pretty sure she's having a fantastic time.
She picked out her own outfit, grabbed a matching bow, put on her own shoes (and even got them on the right feet), and found her backpack. She's getting so big.
Krista is going to the same preschool Keira went to, and even the same classroom. We love Kuwae!
Chatting it up and getting her nametag from Kaori-san. Her other teacher (the one walking away) is Mrs. Weathers.
I'm beginning to think our children don't like us very much. Not one of them has thrown a fit when we drop them off at school. I was counting on Krista causing a scene because she is my homebody. Not even a whimper. She said "bye mommy, bye daddy" and ran off. As we drove away we saw her bobbing up and down on the teeter-totter with a new friend.
I can't wait to hear all about it when I pick her up.

4 comments:

emily said...

Yea Krista! I think that might have been the same class Matthew was going to be in, T/Th morning with Mrs. Weathers, but I ended up withdrawing him when I found out when we were moving. I was kind of sad to take him out 'cause it looks so fun! Glad Krista likes it.

LA Law said...

All of our kids jumped out the door and ran to school while I stood there in tears. You still have hope with Kassandra :)

Grandma and Bonka said...

What a big girl. So pretty in her hairbow.

Allen Family said...

I'm three for three. Not a one of my kids were sad. They all jumped out and took off. It totally gives you a moment of "I must be a bad mommy if they are glad to leave me." But really they are just excited and ready to be doing something fun and different. Maybe Kassie will be the one who will be sad to leave you.