What is more fun than getting family pictures taken? Getting family pictures taken in full Japanese kimonos! If you've never been dressed in a kimono, you might have no idea how intricate the process really is - these are not merely robes. But we actually really enjoyed it - the girls especially loved getting their hair and make-up done and choosing which kimono to wear.
Unfortunately, I had to scan these, so the quality is not that great.
15 comments:
I Love these!!! They are so good!! You look beautiful MaryAnn!! Your little girls are gorgeous!!!!
Cute! How fun...you guys look great!
Wow! So adorable. I bet Ed loved having the sword.
Wow, those are so great! The girls are so sweet--every little girl's dream, to be all dressed up!
Beautiful pictures! MaryAnn... you look incredible!
Beautiful! All of you! The colors are so fun!
What a neat memory! I love it. You guys look awesome and you will love that you have those pictures to remember your years in Okinawa
Wow. That dark red is stunning. Love Ed's outfit.
These are such cute family pictues. I love all the colors. So pretty!
You look FANTASTIC in that red! What a beautiful family, and such a fun photo shoot!
Amazing pictures... beautiful family.
I LOVE these pictures. I'd love to purchase some for my house. Please let me know how.
These are so great! I love them. So cute.
Those are the most fantastic and original family picture I have seen. I love it! I love the girls holding the parasols.
Do you realize how pretty you are and how young you look despite having FOUR young girls? Hats off to you lady!
Post a Comment