Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

It's Red Ribbon Week, which means a week of theme days at school. We normally forget, but this year Kimberlee had a plan for crazy hair day - she wanted it to stick straight up.
I used an empty plastic water bottle - at first I put a full-size bottle in Kimberlee's hair, but she thought that was a little too crazy.
Keira would have gone for the full-size bottle, but her hair was just a little too short. So they both got small water bottles.
The idea was "Don't Let Drugs Make You Crazy." My girls don't need drugs. They come by their craziness naturally.

6 comments:

LA Law said...

Very creative to use the water bottles. How much hair spray did you use?

MaryAnn said...

No hair spray (no time)...and yes, it fell out by lunch. :(

Parkes Family said...

That's AWESOME!

Parkes Family said...

That's AWESOME!

Allen Family said...

AWESOME!!

Grandma and Bonka said...

We are having red ribbon week too. I've worn hawaiin (lei off drugs), hats, slippers (give drugs the slip) etc. Crazy hair day is the best. Sometimes I wear my blue wig. Love to see the kids with crazy hair. Kimmie and Keira steal the show!!