Friday, May 13, 2011
Our Sassy Kassie doesn't really believe in keeping to a schedule. I try to put her down for a nap around 12:30 or 1:00, and my ideal bedtime for her would be 8:00. Most days, however, she does her own thing. My favorite (and the most common) is when she will take a 10-minute nap around 10:00 in the car, then refuse to take a real nap, finally crashing around 5:00 for half-an-hour, then not going to bed until 11:00 or later. That is exactly what happened yesterday. I was watching her to make sure she didn't fall asleep in the evening. I didn't want her up all night. Apparently I wasn't watching closely enough.

The girl has skills - how am I supposed to keep her awake when she can fall asleep standing up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha! She is one talented little girl!!
I remember our kids doing the same thing. The funniest was Josh after a red-eye flight. He fell asleep in the middle of dinner. One minute he was asking for more to eat, the next minute he was asleep. He slept for about 14 hours.
LOL! That is SO funny!
My brother used to do that, too! How cute!
Cute.
Lee got a kick out of the pictures.
Post a Comment