Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A little mishmash

Just a few more pictures from Christmas vacation:

We took a day and went to the Old Statehouse Museum in Little Rock.
Sure, she looks sweet and happy...
...until you make her get back in her carseat.
We finished that day at Olive Garden, where I learned an important lesson.  It doesn't matter if I'm past 18 weeks (which is the longest I've ever been sick) - leafy greens and me pregnant do not mix.  Thank goodness the breadsticks were there to save the day.
Something that works very well with my pregnant body is SUSHI!  Even better, Ed and I got to go sans kids.  Love date night.
On New Years Eve the weather was amazing.  We set off exploring in Burns Park.
We thought we'd take a little hike on one of the equestrian trails.  That "little" hike turned into over 2 miles of slopping through the mud and wilderness, but the weather was so wonderful and the girls were in awesome moods, and we completely enjoyed ourselves.
We found the end of the trail!
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Grandma and Bonka said...

Looks like a fun New Year's party.