Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Sassy strikes again

Notice anything a little "off" with our kitchen floor?  It might be a little hard to see since I wiped most of it up before Ed took the picture.
Here, try a closer peek...can you make out a little purple footprint? 
THIS monster decided to paint her toenails with Kimberlee's nail polish.  On my kitchen floor.  By dumping the whole bottle on the floor first.
Sigh.  I'm hoping this will eventually be funny to me...maybe in 20 years or so...when Kassie complains to me about the antics of her own 2-year-old.

And since my mother-in-law asked, and for all of you who may need the info in the future, Dawn dishsoap does indeed get Butt Paste out of upholstery.  Kind of. 

1 comment:

rylissite said...

So, we're having the same problem, Lissa dumped my bottle of lime green nail polish all over her bedroom floor. I still haven't attempted to get it up, because elbow grease, and a lot of other products will be involved, however, in case you haven't already gotten it up, nail polish remover (with acetone) or straight acetone (from hardware store). In small sections rub it, then immediately wash that section with warm soapy water. Then do another small section, so you don't damage the tile. Good luck, man, she sure keeps you on your toes. I wish I could get to know her!