Do people say that anymore? "What's the haps?" Did people ever say that? Oh well, I'm using it anyway.
Here's what's been goin' on:
Ed has been so happy to go back to work. His patches changed from green to blue. This is the face of a man who takes his job seriously.
I tried to get a nice picture of Karoline in her blessing dress. I kind of failed.
This is how all but those 2 pictures looked:
Over Labor Day weekend we went to the St. Louis Science Center. They had a pretty fun dinosaur exhibit that we enjoyed.
Kassie...Kassie, Kassie, Kassie. Being 4 is hard. Her Sassiness has struggled a little (or a LOT) with her sisters going to school and Mommy taking care of Karoline. I'm not putting her in preschool this year because it is 3 times as expensive here as we were used to in Arkansas. So we've tried to find activities to keep her busy. I found a free online "preschool" that she participates in, watching videos and doing the activities they tell her to. She suddenly has a great grasp of what day it is, what month, and what season.
"Look Mom, I made you!"
She also has been begging to start piano lessons. I ran out of excuses.
And while she was at it, she went ahead and started reading.
But she still likes to be read to. This was a win-win. Krista gets her homework done, Kassie gets a story.
This little preciousness lights up my life. Seriously.
And she decided 2 1/2 months was as good a time as any to start rolling over. Not sure that's normal.
This last weekend we had visitors! Kaylyn and Amanda and Leslie came up for Time Out For Women. These 2 stayed at our house.
After they left we got to see friends we've been missing for 14 years, the Orsini's. Their girls + our girls = 9 giggling happy girls.
David and Rebecca and Ed. Good times.
Ed left this week for training in Miami. Boo for separations, but yay for flying again!
And finally, we finished our first project of the school year. I've been told there will be many. I'm really not a fan. But Krista's oatmeal can giraffe is stuffed full of all the required info and on its way to school. Looks good, right?

3 comments:
Way to roll over! I do believe that is early but rock on! Nix started to attempt rolling the other day and I was like, "Um, why?" and then cuddled him and made him return to his one-month old infancy.
That online "preschool"? Killer. Especially if it's making her want to read.
You're rad - "what's the haps" is totally legit.
Happiness! Getting to go to TOFW, is happiness! Kiddos are cute as usual, and I like Krista's giraffe, though it looks like she either doesn't like it, or didn't want her picture taken. Man, they're all growing up so fast!
Love the haps - keep it rolling!
Post a Comment