We had a Sunday dinner at my mom and dad's. They were watching Amy's kids while they were in Cancun, and after dinner all the little grandkids ended up on the couch with Grandma and Grandpa. I thought it was cute.
My brother Brian got married! It was so nice to have my entire little family there - usually it's just me and whoever the baby is, if any of us can go at all. Have I mentioned how much I love living by family?Kim got to hold her newest cousin Miranda (only a week old) while we were taking sibling pictures.
11 out of 12 (Stephen had Drill for the Guard) - not too shabby
Kimberlee had been begging for a haircut since before our move. Alright, fine.Thanksgiving was awesome. We were able to have an Anderson Thanksgiving before the actual day. We all gathered at Grandma and Bonka's house, called them in Argentina on Skype, and ate the traditional meal together. We were only missing Shawn. So fun. I still think it's amazing that it wasn't too long ago that Grandma and Bonka were the only ones living in Idaho, and once they get back in March we'll all live in the Boise area. Crazy.
We went to Utah for the real Thanksgiving. We knew Ed would have to work over the holiday, so it worked out really well. He drove down with us and stayed for a day, then started work out of Salt Lake while we stayed with Amy. Then when he was done we picked him up at Salt Lake on our way back to Idaho. Perfect...minus the fact that Ed didn't get any turkey on Turkey Day.
At one point Keira and Krista were teasing each other and Amy threatened to get out the get-along shirt. They could barely keep a straight face for the picture.
Lora and Sarah were there too
And there may have been football-watching with that cheese hat
We have much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!







1 comment:
Oh I love reading your blog! And I love that your pictures are from your home in IDAHO!!!! I love that you are so close that I could pop in any time. So happy!
Post a Comment