The story of one manly man and the women who love him.
Wow, already crawling? How old is she again? I don't really know anything about milestones; is this about the time kids normally start to crawl?
Krista is 7 months. That's the same time Keira started crawling. But Kimberlee started at 5 1/2 months. All depends on the kid I guess. :)
What a cutie! She is getting so big! I love how you can hear Keira encouraging Krista to crawl.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, already crawling? How old is she again? I don't really know anything about milestones; is this about the time kids normally start to crawl?
Krista is 7 months. That's the same time Keira started crawling. But Kimberlee started at 5 1/2 months. All depends on the kid I guess. :)
What a cutie! She is getting so big! I love how you can hear Keira encouraging Krista to crawl.
Post a Comment