Whole new worlds have been discovered by the youngest in the Anderson household. Among her many discoveries are:
Please ignore the yucky nose - Krista has been sick for about three weeks, and believe me when I say that these pictures show her nose looking it's best.



3 comments:
that sour face needs to be a framed picture. She is so darn cute! The stairs picture about gave me a heart attack. Yours look as dangerous as ours.
Nathan did the same thing when I gave him a lick of my popsicle. If it's so gross why come back for more?
I love this "photobucket" thing. I've never seen it before. MaryAnn you were not kiding about how horrible your stairs are. Are they linoleum? Krista has Ed's eyes but I think the rest of her must be Law........ I love the thoose teeth! She looks so much older now.
Post a Comment