Woah. Um, this is not good. Everytime Krista does something, Jaron follows shortly thereafter. I'm not sure how I feel about this either. Congratulations to Krista though. I love her little babbles. So cute! (BTW, love your floral Christmas jammies. I still have mine too... but, last weekend Aaron bought me a new velvety sweatpant outfit thing to replace all of my floral P.J.'s because he can't stand them. Too girly or something... I don't know. So mine are soon to be at the thrift store. I like my new outfit, it's plum purple, woo hoo!)
2 comments:
So cute! I love how Kimmee is in the background "helping encourage" Krista. :) She's grown so much since we saw her last (she was only 3 months old!)
Woah. Um, this is not good. Everytime Krista does something, Jaron follows shortly thereafter. I'm not sure how I feel about this either. Congratulations to Krista though. I love her little babbles. So cute! (BTW, love your floral Christmas jammies. I still have mine too... but, last weekend Aaron bought me a new velvety sweatpant outfit thing to replace all of my floral P.J.'s because he can't stand them. Too girly or something... I don't know. So mine are soon to be at the thrift store. I like my new outfit, it's plum purple, woo hoo!)
Post a Comment