Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

I have known for quite some time that if I use my video camera pictures do not get taken. Yet for some reason I never fix the problem...enjoy anyway.



We spent Christmas with friends. What wonderful people to share their families' Sunday dinner, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day Brunch, and Christmas Day Dinner with us. We love the Long's, Barney's, Clement's, Kelley, Guisinger's, Jensen's, Brown's, Ross', Stokes (and Zach), and Draper's - you'll always be a part of our holiday memories!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I loved your video! I'll make sure to tell Jaron that Uncle Ed flew Santa around this year. I guess reindeer do need a break sometimes. Jaron celebrates with toilet paper daily as well. And I love the picture with the Christmas dresses with Kim & Keirra posing... Krista taking off in the background. SO FUNNY! Love you!

Grandma and Bonka said...

Wonderful video. The girls looks so precious. Looks like a big Christmas!! It would be cool to put that picture of Ed flying Santa Claus around on the next family letter.

Anonymous said...

So very cute, MaryAnn! I love the picture of the toilet paper.... Nathan does the same thing and it drives me wild.