By the way, Happy New Year! We went to a couple fun New Year's Eve parties, but in the end I rang in the New Year all by my lonesome, watching a movie...until Ed called at 12:02. So I guess we celebrated together afterall. 2007 was a pretty big year for our family. Big enough for a couple years. I'm planning on 2008 being a little calmer (knock on wood). The only big thing on the horizon that we know of is a trip home to Idaho because Ed's brother Drew is engaged. Congratulations Drew and Terese! And then hopefully we'll have some visitors come our way. Who is up for an island adventure?!
3 comments:
oh, oh, oh, pick me, pick me!
Junior is the same. He's decided that he has to climb onto everything. Interesting that both our third children are very determined. Unfortunately sometimes mine doesn't care if it hurts.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe the high chair doesn't tip over.
Post a Comment