Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

"Mommy, look at the monkeys!"



We went to the Okinawa Zoo this week. Not much to write home about. It was pretty small, but that worked well for us. These were the girls' favorite animals (especially the giraffes). I liked the signs that were next to some of the animals. Next to the tiger cage was a warning sign showing him peeing on a crowd. Should have gotten a picture of that.
It was a beautiful, sunny, warm day, and I was thrilled we were only there for a couple hours (with lunch and a ride on the go-carts). Not half bad afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Even more fun with the great weather, eh?

meredith said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks so much for linking our Okinawa hai! blog. We have moved to www.okinawahai.com and now feature a LOCAL BLOGS list in our right sidebar.

If you're interested I'd love to link you there. I think it's a great chance for people to see how we live our daily lives in this great place. Let me, Meredith, know if you are interested.

Contact me at okinawa_hai@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Meredith