We are on cloud 9 - Ed flew home to us on Sunday, and we all can't stop grinning. Kimberlee said it best (she wrote this Sunday morning before we went to pick him up) - "My Daddy is comieng Back home Becas this is the Day he will come home Becos he has lots hov work now we can hav a famlie again." Yah, we'll work on her spelling...and punctuation...and run-on sentences.
Anyway, I thought I'd have pictures to post. One of the guys Ed works with sent me a file with some great ones he took of the deployers coming home, but I can't figure out how to put it on here - it's a PDF. Help, anyone?
9 comments:
Welcome home
Ed. We can't wait to see you!!
Welcome back, Ed!!
Hi, I'm glad that Ed is back with the family again. Thanks for sharing him with my husband for awhile. James had a great time catching up with him. Air force life can be crazy, but you can't beat the homecomings!
Yay! We're glad you "are a family again" and have your wonderful hubby home.
yay for Ed being home. I hate PDF's!! The only thing I've been able to do with them is find the tool in Adobe that copies - it's something like snapshot... or something, and then paste your thing into "paint" - the program that seems to be useless... but it actually works for something in this situation. From there you can "save as" a jpeg file. Good luck! I had to do this with our Newspaper article we were in, and it took me forever to figure out.
I am glad that your a family again. But way jelous because David still has 3 1/2 months left. We will be looking froward to the homecomming too.
Yay!! I thought I saw you at school the other day...sitting in the passenger seat. Me and my geniuos self thought he must be home...or Kimberlee was driving. So happy your family is now whole again!
it is great to hear that Ed is home now. I am glad that I found your blog. Mine is
kimandwarren.blogspot.com
I just got one and love it-
Kim and Warren
Happy Happy! I'm so glad he's back. I spent a little time catching up on the blog, and I'm really glad you have such wonderful people to take care of you. (Of course, it always happens in the AF.) Enjoy being a real "famlie" again! Lots of Love. Andrea
Post a Comment