The story of one manly man and the women who love him.
Easter
I love the girl's dresses. I almost got the same ones from Target.com for my girls. What good taste you have! ;)
Cute, Cute, cute!! Those girls are so cute! I have some boys that would like to meet up with them in 20 years...deal? LOL!! Hope you guys had a great easter!
It looks like I found you too! Your girls are so cut in their matching Easter dresses! I love the butterfly cake that you made.-Liz Johnson
Your girls are adorable and look so much alike!! Happy Easter to you and your family.
Aww, I have such adorable nieces! It's this time of year I wish I had a girl.... Easter dresses are SO CUTE!
Love the new format especially the flowers on the sides. The family picture is SO cute. You are all precious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the girl's dresses. I almost got the same ones from Target.com for my girls. What good taste you have! ;)
Cute, Cute, cute!! Those girls are so cute! I have some boys that would like to meet up with them in 20 years...deal? LOL!! Hope you guys had a great easter!
It looks like I found you too! Your girls are so cut in their matching Easter dresses! I love the butterfly cake that you made.
-Liz Johnson
Your girls are adorable and look so much alike!! Happy Easter to you and your family.
Aww, I have such adorable nieces! It's this time of year I wish I had a girl.... Easter dresses are SO CUTE!
Love the new format especially the flowers on the sides. The family picture is SO cute. You are all precious.
Post a Comment