Yesterday we woke up to sunshine and perfect temperatures, so I kicked the girls off their Nintendo DS and made them play outside.
20 minutes later I looked up from my book - they had both gone back in and were playing the silly game again! Thankfully the neighbor boys came out...
THAT held their attention for a while. I am so happy it's getting warm again - I can almost smell the summer beach days...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We're loving the Springtime here as well. I think it may take a few weeks more to reach our familia in Idaho. It was pretty cold when you were there, right?
Okay, you might be jealous of my house and my kitchen, but I am jealous of the smooth and flat paths that your girls can ride their bikes on. We have bricks and cobble stones every where and we live at the top of a hill. I am glad that the girls have friends to play with. Is that your sand table or theirs? ;)
2 comments:
We're loving the Springtime here as well. I think it may take a few weeks more to reach our familia in Idaho. It was pretty cold when you were there, right?
Okay, you might be jealous of my house and my kitchen, but I am jealous of the smooth and flat paths that your girls can ride their bikes on. We have bricks and cobble stones every where and we live at the top of a hill. I am glad that the girls have friends to play with. Is that your sand table or theirs? ;)
Post a Comment