I call all my girls "baby." Even my 6-year-old. It's a term of endearment. This morning I accidentally ran over Keira's foot with our umbrella stroller. She didn't cry, but "reproved me with sharpness" by saying, "That HURT Mommy!" I apologized, "I'm sorry, baby." She stomped off ahead of me and I barely heard her say (under her breath) ,"
I'm not a baby, I'm a princess." I stand corrected.
5 comments:
That's so cute! You do have a princess on your hands, don't you? Probably three.
Don't you just love the words under their breath. I didn't know that started soooo early. But, they sure are cute.
That is hillarious! They always say such funny things. How lucky you heard it! I just spent a little time catching up on your blog. I'm glad you had a nice mother's day, and Kiera makes a lovely ballerina. I'm jealous of all your adventures and wish I could be there to experience it all with you. Have a great week!
That's so funny. She sure is her own person!
A princess? Hmmm........It just so happens that Logan is dressed like a King today. It's fate! I knew it! Is it okay that sometimes the King moonlights as a Wizard?? ;)
Post a Comment