Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy are Wii...




Ed has come home to us. He returned victorious with spoils from the Motherland.

*These pictures are due to Kimberlee's mad photography skills, which are even more amazing when you know that they were taken as Keira was trying to grab the camera away from her.

13 comments:

rylissite said...

Congrats on your spoils! You will soon find, that you will be just as hooked, as your husband, and your children! Good Luck!

Jody Carson said...

I'm pretty certain that the Wii was designed AFTER someone watched me play Super Mario Brothers on a Nintendo. It is impossible for me to hold the controller still while I am playing a game. Shouldn't I be collecting royalties or something?? ;) That way maybe I could afford to buy one......Santa came a little early to the Anderson's home this year! :) Glad Ed is back.

Nancy said...

Make sure to get Guitar Hero. That game is fun, you'd be awesome at it.

Mindy said...

We are behind the times and have yet to try one out. Sounds like fun though. Your title made me laugh!

rachel garber said...

Yay for the Wii! I don't have one and refuse to ever own one but I've heard they're as addictive as Rock Band or Guitar Hero (both of which, I refuse to own as well). Did Ed enjoy Alaska? Did he get to see any of it? I promise I will report in full if the area is liveable for you when I get back.

TNIRYAN said...

Yay! Rachel is just as much of a spoil-sport as I am! And Boyd is probably cheap enough to go along with it. Which means that there is harmony in their household. Unlike mine. Tim has pledged his allegience to my no-game-system policy, but still has the free computer games he manages to smuggle into our house from his friends. I'm pretty sure if I changed my mind, he would be off to the store in a heartbeat. But, by golly, if I come home from one more RS activity to find the kitchen a mess and Tim in front of the computer, he shall feel the full cost of those free games! (maniacal laughter)

TNIRYAN said...

Whoops! I was so excited to find another anti-gamer that I failed to notice that it was Rachel Rassmussen, not Rachel Law who had posted the above comment. So how do you feel about all of this, Rachel L?

Berly said...

We love the Wii. Especially the girls. Warren has one at his office and the kid love playing with it.

Cathryn said...

LOVE the picture of you both playing the Wii...great job Kimberlee!

You both look so serious playing Mario! :)

Grandma and Bonka said...

Welcome back Ed. Email or call and tell us all about your trip. Hope you had a great time. Dad is playing Sudoko? hoping not to go senile. Is the Wii great for the memory too?

Anonymous said...

I think T would get one if I let him. The only thing is that we don't even use our GameCube that much. There's no point in another game system if you aren't hardly using the one you have. But...I'm sure someday I'll give in like I always do. T has tried it once and thought it was fun...not necessarily fun enough for the cost of the system though. Anyways...glad that Ed is back. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with TDYs much yet. Oh wait, they don't have to be TDY for you to basically be a single mom anyways...especially now that T is going to be the ward clerk...there goes our Sundays too.

Angela Draper said...

Oh we love our Wii too! Have fun with your new toy!

Lys said...

totally. jealous.