I happened to catch a few of Krista's current favorite things on video. It shows her favorite food, her favorite word, her favorite movie, and her favorite person. She was a little snooty for part of the video, which also happens to be her current favorite attitude!
Yesterday was NOT Krista's favorite. She spent the day throwing up. Not my favorite either. Today the only evidence that anything was wrong is the pile of laundry Krista left for me - she is keeping all her fruit snacks and juice down, and I'm thrilled she's not staining any more carpet. FYI (or maybe TMI): vomit that was once pink Trix Yogurt does not completely respond to Resolve.
Ed is spending the next few weeks at Red Flag Alaska. Last night the girls and I got in our pjs and drove near the flight line to watch him take off...at least, we THINK we watched him take off. It's kind of hard to tell the different planes in the dark. Kimberlee thought it was cruel of me to rub it in that he was leaving. Yep, I'm mean like that. I also "make" them talk to him on the phone. Oh, and they "have to" eat out once a week while he's gone. The things I put them through. It should be an interesting couple of weeks.
6 comments:
Maryann, I love the look of your new blog; very cute. I keep trying to find a "look" for mine, but just can't find the right one. Sorry Krista has been sick...I have a bunch of sick kids in my house too (luckily, no throw-up).
Nice new blog background. It's funny to watch Krista because I can see Kimmee AND Keira in her. Thank you for up-dating your blog. I've missed The Anderson Happenings. :)
Nathan just loves watching these videos of Krista. In fact we've watched the one where you sing "Hands above my head I'll place...." over and over and over again until he now knows a few of the actions.
I think your blog is adorable and I love the picture at the top.
I also love the new background! That picture is adorable. Krista is so cute.
That was a fun little clip. It's so hard to get kids to "perform" on camera even though they do things every day.
Cute blog--of course now that I'm the 5th person saying it, it has probably lost it's effect. I really like it a lot though. :)
Yes, I know that you know absolutely nothing about rebellious 2-yr-olds. Just so you know, whenever Meriel acts up, I think of you. I've been thinking about you A LOT lately. Does your nose itch 24/7?
Post a Comment