Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Krista's #1s, Take 2

These are Krista's other absolute favorites. She always has to have her "biddy" (blanket) and one of her DK "My First..." board books, preferably one that has puppies somewhere in it. She has a much bigger blanket that she sleeps with (Alicia, it's the purple duck one) that she would love to carry around, but I won't let her so she settles for this small Hello Kitty one. She's Linus without the thumb. As for the book, she turns the pages, stares at the pictures, points and yells, and turns the pages, over and over and over again. These 2 things will almost always make her happy. ALMOST always...she is nearly 2, afterall.

4 comments:

Jody Carson said...

I like your bean bag chair. Did you get that in Japan? NOBODY will ship them to an APO address. I am so frustrated!! It's light because it's made out of fabric and styrofoam! What gives? I like Krista's blanket. Look, she likes to read. -Just like her mother! :)

Mindy said...

We have a "Linus" and although he's really cute, you're probably lucky she doesn't suck her thumb. I can see the braces bill coming already! Isn't fun how they haul their favorite baby-sized books everywhere?

The Addams Family said...

Very cute. I like how you put that Krista will be a lawyer. It's funny how at such a young age their personalities come through loud and clear!

Alicia said...

I feel so special that she still likes the ducky blanket! I understand the 2 stage, Rachel loves to throw tantrums now and says NO! and YOU GET IT! a lot more than I would like.