Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

A little something to brighten your day



The baby is adorable, but what really gets me is the dad. :)

6 comments:

Jody Carson said...

That is pretty funny.......the Dad has a funny laugh too! I'm jealous of how much hair that kid has. Braden, look away! ;)

Anonymous said...

That rocks. How often do we as parents do the same thing. We find something that gets them to laugh and just keep doing it because we just love it. He does have a funny laugh too. Thanks for brightening my day.

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute video. Is this a relative of yours? I love the way the baby face plants into his car seat in the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Cute kid- almost makes me want to have another- JK :}. Sounds like life is good! Love and miss ya, Wendy

The Addams Family said...

Ha ha! That is SO funny! I was seriously crying while watching that because I was laughing so hard! I love how the baby falls down and then bonks his head and just keeps laughing.

Mary Peterson said...

Cute kid! I agree with your friend about how we keep making our kids do things over and over because we think it is so funny! Thanks for the post.