#2. The shirt reminded me of this picture I took a while back. I want this car, if only so I could tell people I drive a Honda That's.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
4 Things That Made Me Smile Today
#1. Rylissa's Engrish shirt. (Hope you don't mind, Angie)
(If you're having trouble reading that, it says: "Who is the loved person? They of me are very important. What is it? It was asked by the mama. I answered, Only papa, the mama, and the cat!!")
#2. The shirt reminded me of this picture I took a while back. I want this car, if only so I could tell people I drive a Honda That's.
#3. Kimmee did a lot of reading today - for fun! She enjoys reading, but usually has to do it for a school assignment. Yesterday we got a box full of Ramona and The Great Brain books from Grandma, and I set them on the shelf thinking they were probably above Kimberlee's reading level. Apparently I was wrong. Nothing better than seeing your daughter enjoy books that you did as a kid.
#2. The shirt reminded me of this picture I took a while back. I want this car, if only so I could tell people I drive a Honda That's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! I love that shirt too! I need more of them to make me smile! Oh, and you need to tell me how to make these mysterious shish ke bobs, so that I can impress Tim with my culinary skills!
That Honda ROCKS.
Ed was the first person that cooked a pepper in a way that I actually enjoyed. I miss Ed's famous shishkabobs! I'm glad that Kimmee is enjoying reading. Savannah is my artist and my writer. Dallin is my reader. He's reading Harry Potter and he loves it! I'm sitting with him while he reads it of course..... And shouldn't that Honda have been called That's! Because it looks like the guy died before he finished puting the rest of the van's name on it. That's ______ ???? What are they trying to tell us?
Wow,Kimberee is reading on a 3rd grade level already! Hope she enjoys Ramona's adventures.
love the pics of your fam. miss you guys!
Post a Comment