The story of one manly man and the women who love him.
Nice shot of Keira's barbie! I wish they had the cool barbie stuff now, that they had back then. Maybe they do, but just in the states, not the BX, we'll see....
your girls' tan bodies put barbie to shame.
Is that tent the one Nancy and I played with as a kid? It looks familiar...pretty fun girls!
Hope the girls have fun. I love you all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice shot of Keira's barbie! I wish they had the cool barbie stuff now, that they had back then. Maybe they do, but just in the states, not the BX, we'll see....
your girls' tan bodies put barbie to shame.
Is that tent the one Nancy and I played with as a kid? It looks familiar...pretty fun girls!
Hope the girls have fun. I love you all.
Post a Comment