

I know this is extremely hard to see. Clicking on it will make it larger. We have been waiting for a typhoon all summer. We have also been planning a trip to Tokyo for a couple months. We made reservations at a nice hotel and everything. Wouldn't you know it, the exact weekend we decide to go to Tokyo, in comes Typhoon Sinlaku. It's supposed to be a big one. So plans have changed. We're hoping to go to Guam instead. We'll let you know if we make it.
By the way, for those of you who have no idea where we live (which I'm pretty sure is everyone who hasn't lived in Okinawa), our little island home is right under the "9 PM Fri" on the top map and where it says "Naha" on the bottom map.
7 comments:
Between you guys and Spencer, I think Mom's going to have heart failure.
I am hyperventilating as we type! God bless you. Hurray for the Guam trip. I hope it is paradise!
I hope you have fun on your trip (Guam or otherwise)!
Be safe! Rain, Rain, Go Away!--was so cute.
AHHHHHHH!!! I am glad plans have changed. I think that was a wise decision.
Knowing that you too are preparing yourselves for a hurricane makes me feel like we're connected somehow.....
Hopefully both our hurricanes pass us by and we all stay safe :)
Your storms have more interesting names than the storms in the US. I have the hardest time disconnecting the names of your islands with big WWII battles. So when you said you were going to Guam, I immediately had a negative feeling. I need to see more current pictures. Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment