These are not very good pictures of my kids, but it was seriously like herding cats to even get these few shots.

Our butterfly.

Our ladybug.

Our bumble bee.

These adorable bugs brought home way too much candy. Add to that the large bag that we didn't hand out (not many people wanted to climb the hill to our house), and we will be eating this candy 'til next October. Happy Halloween!
13 comments:
Those costumes are adorable! And so are the little girls wearing them!
Precious, just precious.
Girlie costumes! I love them! My boys are still on the Star Wars kick.
We have the same problem, too much candy. I still have a bowl full that I couldn't hand out to trick-or-treaters. Our street is almost empty except for maybe four families so we didn't get a lot of kids here either.
Super costumes! I got my costume idea from amy - I put an X on my sweatshirt out of blue masking tape. When people asked I said I was "tic" from "tic, tac, toe" haha. Brian took the tape and just put a gob of it all over him and said he was tapeman and then people started asking me if tapeman got me. haha again.
Your girls look too darling. Those costumes are great.
Dallin wants be Luke Skywalker for next Halloween. Unless Eliza can be convinced to be Yoda, we aren't going to do another group theme. A lady at church actually looked really bummed when I told her that. I do have an idea what the girls will be for next year though..... :) I think that you have a cute pest problem... ;) I'm jealous that they don't have to wear warmer costumes..... Loves!
Those are the cutest costumes! They look great! What beautiful girls.
It's okay that they got lots of candy. Maybe they won't notice if you sneak the good stuff...
Very cute! Hmmm...you could always save the candy until the Easter Bunny comes. :) My sister always hoarded her candy, seriously, until the next year. My mom would find it hidden away and probably decaying and throw it out...my sister would be MAD.
Looks like your girls had a great time. They sure are cute as bugs.
They definitely are the cutest bunch of bugs. As for the candy...T and I have established taxes for our kids. We have to go though the candy and take their taxes out...ie the good candy. How long do you think that will last before they figure it out?
Oh! Your girls look darling!! We miss you guys. I think I've heard a rumor about you,(a good one)is it true????
Hey! I'm a total Democrat - die hard if you will - but I still am not sold on Obama. I thought I was until I did more research and jumped off the "it's cool to vote for him" bandwagon. I guess we'll see what happens :) Do you know how to make my "favorites" on my sidebar show me who has updated lately? I am too lazy to go through them all ALL the time and I noticed you've fixed your blog in such manner . . . I am just too computer illiterate to figure it out.
What a nice collection of insects you have there! You did better than me with the pics though..I got none. Thomas was gone and my hands were too busy corralling kids to ever pick up my camera. I am going to make them dress up again for a picture though ;)
Maryann~ I cannot believe how big your girls are!!! Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to link your blog on mine so I can stalk you all a little. It is so good to see what you have been up to.
Post a Comment