Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Photobucket

A friend asked me a week or two ago if I was feeling better yet. I told her I had finally started functioning again a couple days earlier, and her response was, "Good, then you can update your blog." Now I have family in town, and blogging is not on the top of my list of priorities...so, since my sister-in-law is so much better about updating her blog, if you really want to see what we've been up to you can check out her blog here. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Fun picture! James and I loved your comment on our blog. James says that he and Ed have often joked about our kids getting together. I'm glad that you are feeling a little better. That first part can really take you out.

Jody Carson said...

Um, I've got dibs on Keira marrying my Logan......... Just sayin'........ ;) How wonderful that Ed was able to see his parents and Nancy (and Jaron!) You look really good, little Momma! Miss you guys!!!

Mindy said...

My pics aren't loading again and I have more fun reading blogs than sweating over writing them so sometimes I wish someone would just write them for me like they did for you. Nice. Looks like a great time. I'm happy you are feeling better. Keep having fun! (even if we never hear about it).