I took this picture at our tiny Okinawa zoo when we went with Nancy in December. Donna has always been a big fan of hippos...she thinks they're cute. I could just picture Donna's big grin, and wished she was there to watch the hippos with me.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
For Donna, Ma-Donna
My little sister Donna is on her mission in Jacksonville, Florida at the moment and has been on my mind a lot. I don't know if she can look at my blog, but I just wanted her to know I was thinking about her. The only way I could think to do it was through 2 silly pictures.
I took this picture at our tiny Okinawa zoo when we went with Nancy in December. Donna has always been a big fan of hippos...she thinks they're cute. I could just picture Donna's big grin, and wished she was there to watch the hippos with me.
This picture was taken today. Keira loves this shirt that Aunt Donna made for her last Christmas, and I love bragging to everyone who comments on it that my sweet and talented sister made it.
I took this picture at our tiny Okinawa zoo when we went with Nancy in December. Donna has always been a big fan of hippos...she thinks they're cute. I could just picture Donna's big grin, and wished she was there to watch the hippos with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I finally saw your blog. That's so cute. I love you guys too! -Donna
Maryann,
I just wanted you to know we're thinking about your little family, and I hope you're still doing okay. Your girls are sure beautiful!
Jamie
Post a Comment