Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank you so much for all your comments and emails. We are doing well and have spent the week counting our blessings. #1 blessing - wonderful family and friends!

Time for a happier post. We haven't done much this week, so I figured I at least better take some cute pictures of the girls. But before I could take pictures I needed to cut their hair, as I've been promising to do for months.
Keira got to go first. She has begged me for a year to cut her hair short. I refused. Her hair has always been so pretty that I've had a hard time parting with it. But it's her hair, not mine. Now she can live with the consequences. One more before picture...
And after - I had to make sure this was really Keira because she looks just like Kimmee from the back, in this picture anyway.
She loves it - doesn't she look happy? She thinks she looks like her best friend Rylissa.Next came Kimberlee. I don't have a before picture, but I'm sure you can look down the blog a little ways and find one. I will admit, I went faster on Kimmee's, and ended up cutting it crooked. And when I tried to fix it, it kept getting shorter and shorter...so I just stopped. She already told me it was too short, I didn't want her to be mad at me. Hopefully it's not too noticable.
I love Kimberlee's hair short.
Last was Krista...okay, so I got scared after I couldn't fix Kimmee's hair and decided Krista could wait for another day. But she still needed her picture taken.
With their new haircuts the girls were ready for their photo shoot. I don't know whose idea the Mr. Potato Head glasses was, but I think they modeled them beautifully.
I sure love these girls!

11 comments:

Mindy said...

You do a great job cutting hair!
It's funny how kids always try to put Mr. Potato Head pieces on themselves--I have a bunch of pictures of Henry doing that recently.

Mary Peterson said...

Your girls are beautiful!

rylissite said...

It's very possible Mr. Potato head came from me, I admit it, I would put those glasses on my face in the early days to get krista o laugh at me..... it worked. They ALL laughed at me!

rylissite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel garber said...

I can't ever get over how beautiful your girls are! Way to go on the hair cutting!

Nancy said...

They could be bald and they'd still be adorable!

Grandma and Bonka said...

Wow, I'm impressed. The only hair cutting I'm good at is buzzing Bonka's bald head.

Jody Carson said...

The only person who has been cutting hair at our house is Logan. Poor Eliza! Unfortunately she takes after her mother and has the SLOWEST possible growing hair!!! You are much braver than I to even contemplate cutting Krista's hair! Keira does look just like Kimmee from behind! Good luck with telling them apart!Loves!

Armstrong Family said...

They are Beautiful. Seeing these pictures has gotten me even more excited about having girl #3.~mandy

Lu said...

I love the haircuts and the potato head glasses pic too! Layla is obsessed with her long hair and cries if I mention cutting it. Can't believe how big Krista is! About Ed, we will be gone out of town until Feb 8th-then Doug will be gone after the 15th for the rest of the month in Vegas. But we'd love to squeeze in a visit sometime between the 8th and the 15th if he is available! Keep us posted!

Law Family said...

MaryAnn, this is the first time I have looked at your blog! It is so much fun! Your children are absolutely darling!